Schneider is a superior provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started back in 1935 with just one truck. Since then, we’ve led the way for the entire industry — growing and evolving into the 10,000-truck fleet we are today. We pride ourselves on creating innovative transportation solutions for our customers, relying on the latest technology and hiring the most passionate people to get the job done right.
The opportunities as a truck driver at Schneider truly are endless because you get to choose your driving configuration. First, decide on your number of drivers, next pick your freight type and then choose your driving style.
Number of drivers
- Team: Take turns driving the same truck with a partner and enjoy more miles and more money.
- Solo: Enjoy the freedom of the open road and being in the truck all by yourself.
- Van Truckload: Haul freight for the largest division with the most opportunities.
- Dedicated: Enjoy having consistent miles and home time while delivering for one primary customer.
- Tanker: Earn top-pay while hauling two-thirds non-hazardous liquid or dry bulk loads.
- Intermodal: Bring containers to and from the rail yards and enjoy greater home time.
- Over-the-Road (OTR): Specialize in pulling long-haul freight across the country and averaging 2,500 miles per week.
- Regional: Get the miles you want while benefiting from weekly home time and structuring your schedule the way you want.
- Local: Be home daily with hourly and load pay options.
- Part-time: Choose the days and hours that work for you.