Administrative assistant needed for Kansas City, MO office
The Administrative assistant must have excellent communication and organization skills. The individual must be able to listen and complete a very detailed list of daily duties listed below. This person will be heavily relied upon to make quick, accurate, and precise decisions. Professionalism is expected at all times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Process Billing for the customer
• File paperwork affectively
• Assist with daily load and route planning
• Monitor and process driver payroll
• Monitor and update maintenance issues
• Create Maintenance Purchase orders.
• Must be able to work extra hours if needed.
• Must be a team player
• Ability to communicate with the customer and drivers efficiently.
• TMW/TMT experience a plus.
• Positive attitude
• Safety minded
• Hourly pay (M-F)
• Knowledgeable in HOS and DOT regulations a plus
• Computer skills (Outlook, Windows, Excel, and TMW/TMT)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance through BCBS of Tennessee.
• 401K options
• Short term and long term disability insurance
• Life insurance options for Employee and Spouse
• Paid vacations after one year service.
• Opportunities for advancement