This position will be responsible for assisting the service manager with the overall daily operations of the store with the prime purpose of increasing sales, gross margin, and overall profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the increase of shop sales by developing and recommending marketing strategies.
- Knowledgeable in all product lines while maintaining and excellent vendor relationship.
- Assist with recommending, hires, trains, schedules, evaluates and directs all store personnel.
- Assist with coaching and mentoring for professional development.
- Administers financial matters including collection and disbursement of funds, payroll, etc.
- Assist with offering customer service through counter sales, communicates directly with customers and national fleet accounts and directs inside and outside sales staff while building and maintaining key customer relationships.
- Maintains valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift in excess of 50 pounds.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with preparing various reports for Regional Managers.
- Must maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Forklift certification.
- Assist with adequate inventory levels are being maintained.
- Assist with physical inventories.
- Perform other assigned tasks/responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum of one to two years of related work experience is preferred.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate mathematical skills; the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportion, percentages, and volume.
- Ability to solve practical problems and handle a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and write general business correspondence, reports, regulations and instructions.
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds.