About Martin Brower
Martin Brower is dedicated to being the leading Supply Chain Solutions provider for restaurant chains around the world, creating an outstanding work environment for our employees and delivering unmatched value for our customers while protecting their brands. Martin Brower is part of the Reyes Holdings family of businesses which is one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S.
Martin Brower has been in business for over 60 years and has grown to a multi-billion dollar company. We are a world class team of 9,000 employees located in 19 countries.
Our values drive our culture of People First, which is focused on the safety and wellness of our people and we work diligently every day to support this core value.
We set the highest standards of honesty and integrity and pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communities protecting their brands every step of the way.
Our company could not exist without strong communities. We do our part in making them stronger and believe it is important to provide opportunities for those looking to challenge themselves and serve as ambassadors in their communities.
Imagine a workplace where strong leaders empower a culture where employees strive to deliver unmatched performance, innovation, and engagement.
Assist in the execution of the daily warehousing operations of a multi-temperature, technology-driven warehouse with a focus on safety and efficiency.
People or Process Responsibility: Yes
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ensure a safe working environment for all employees
- Execute company processes successfully to ensure 100% compliance
- Ensure annual performance goals are met or exceeded, including on-time dispatches, quality, productivity, labor cost and product loss and damage
- Participate in the development of budgets
- Assist in developing and implementing the daily operating plan to include manpower planning, warehouse work schedules and equipment assignments; partner with the Warehouse Manager on bid package process
- Foster a work environment that maximized employee involvement, morale and engagement
- Provide development to warehouse and support staff
- Coach and counsel employees as needed
- Ensure quality standards are achieved for all good shipped and received
- Ensure facility, grounds and equipment maintenance at an exceptional level
- Maintain and monitor food safety activities in compliance with company and customer standards
- Ensure compliance with company, state, federal and local policies, regulations and safety/health standards
- Partner with Warehouse Manager to provide oversight to warehouse slotting locations, racking, cycle counts and inventory of products
- Promptly solve problems to the maximum satisfaction of our customer(s)
- Participate in, contribute to and potentially lead various committees, such as quality and safety
- Partner with Human Resources to ensure appropriate staffing levels throughout the year and any employee concerns are promptly and appropriately addressed
- Be a champion of change
- Any other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.