Serves patients through educating them on products and services, listening to concerns and addressing issues, offering informational literature when necessary and placing supply orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responds quickly and professionally to customer telephone questions and concerns.
2. Gathers Patient demographics and billing information as needed to complete requested orders.
3. Processes orders using Byram ERP system.
4. Maintains customer records by updating account.
5. Recommends additional products that may be necessary or available to the customer.
6. Achieves daily completion of CS Credit Review.
7. Provides feedback to Group Team Lead regarding issues with accounts.
8. Contributes to specific objectives and outcomes as directed.
9. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One to two years of customer service experience
- Associate's Degree
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency
- Excellent communication skills and proper phone etiquette
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Outlook
- Ability to conduct routine tasks as directed, working under clearly defined guidelines
- Ability to answer hi-volume in-bound calls via an automated phone system
- Ability to make outbound calls to patients and referrals as necessary
- Little to no travel required (less than 10%)