Under supervision, pulls, packages and ships customers orders, supplies and equipment in a safe, effective and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Processes daily orders in a timely and accurate manner according to department standards in a pick / pack environment.
2. Picks priority shipments first as communicated by the supervisor.
3. Boxes and packs orders with packing materials to insure safe delivery.
4. Pulls product for orders; verifying product numbers and quantity.
5. Verifies that order is pulled correctly.
6. Stocks shelves accurately.
7. Ensures regulatory compliance, process controls and safety standards are met.
8. Ensures all company, employee and regulatory policies and procedures are followed.
9. Maintains an organized, safe work environment.
10. Knows and follows all safety rules.
11. Rotates stock and ensures date stickers are on all product.
12. Ensures no expired product is on the shelves.
13. Keeps warehouse clean.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to be stand most of the day
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong attendance and punctuality is a must
- Must be able to meet daily minimum productivity numbers for pulling and packing/shipping.
- Must be agile and able to move at a very quick pace while fast on your feet.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to read and write English in order to analyze and compare information
- Must work well in a team
- May be required to operate (once certified) a fork-lift and cut wafers
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to work occasional long hours as required
- Must meeting picking standards; at the conclusion of the initiation stage, must pick 18 orders per hour
- Weekly Hourly Targets for new employees:
o Week 1 - 10 orders per hour
o Week 2 - 13 orders per hour
o Week 3 - 15 orders per hour
o Week 4 - 18 orders per hour