Regional Van Truckload drivers earn up to $0.48 per mile* starting pay and drive in the central 24 states no Northeast driving in this new Schneider configuration. Choose from different home time options that maximize your earning potential. In this CDL driving job haul 95% no-touch freight mostly drop-and-hook averaging 2500-2800 miles per week and 400-600 miles per haul. As a Regional trucker you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying closer to home. Start your Regional trucking career in Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $60000 per year*
- $5000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates for example have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club after five years with Schneider you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- Discount program enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Mobile communications platform the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging GPS navigation web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months paying all miles/accessorials plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Learn more about Regional driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight money equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.
“I’m not a number at Schneider. I’m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary that means a lot.” Bill Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Virginia. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000