Earn up to $0.53 per mile* starting pay as a Team truck driver in Schneider's Van Truckload Division - among the highest compensated in the fleet. Average 5,500 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul as you deliver 95% no-touch freight (most loads drop-and-hook) on a predictable schedule. By keeping the wheels turning, Schneider Team drivers get more miles and money than solo drivers - splitting the miles, not the pay.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here, give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text 'Chat' to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $82,000 per year*
- $2,500 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Adventure - enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who’ve driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself.
“With Schneider, I’m family. I wouldn’t trade this for anything.” Timothy, 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000