Team truck drivers are among the highest compensated in Schneider's fleet. Team driving jobs in our Van Truckload Division feature a predictable work schedule up to $0.60 per mile* starting pay and 95% no-touch freight mostly drop-and-hook. Teams average 5500 miles per week and have an 1100-mile average length of haul. The wheels are always turning as a Schneider Team driver which adds up to more miles and money than a solo driver. Best of all you'll split the miles not your pay while enjoying the company of a partner. Start your Team trucking career with Schneider.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the Team Matching Program or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text “Chat” to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $74000 per year*
- $10000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- $2500 sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have HazMat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention layover hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Nationwide facility network many locations offering free showers laundry WiFi exercise equipment TV lounges cafeterias and more
- Nationwide parking network with 24/7 access to free and safe parking
- Advantage Club after five years with Schneider you'll be admitted to this exclusive club with a variety of unique opportunities paid for by Schneider
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams provide insights and tips
- Learn more about Team driving
It’s all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by — safety integrity respect and excellence — Schneider is the destination for truck drivers and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
“It’s never an issue to get home when I need to and the freight is always available when I want it.” Chris Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000