Quality Driver Solutions, the leading provider of Truck Driver Services to fleets of all sizes, is now hiring for: Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | Lacey WA. This is a great reefer delivery position. If you are a safe, professional Class A CDL Driver, we would like to speak with you!
Pay Rate: $21/HR
Route/Activity – Both WA and OR. (Also Over-The-Road out to Boise might be available sometimes if you are looking for layovers, and routes going out to Spokane as well.)
Equipment –53’ Reefer Van Trailers. Light touch freight using manual pallet jacks to tailgate the product at the Trader Joe’s stores. Some stores have docks, others don’t. (No lift gates)
Schedule – Start times anywhere between 5pm to 2am.
Compensation – $21/HR with Direct Deposit Weekly
• Safe and responsible operation of assigned equipment.
• Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
• Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
• Primary interface with the customer at point of delivery.
• The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The associate must be able to see and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
• The associate must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and safely and frequently enter/exit the vehicle as well as the rear cargo area.
• At least 23 years of age
• CDL Class A license required
• 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years
• 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
• Reliable and customer oriented
• Safety oriented
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
If you are a Class A CDL truck driver interested in the Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver | Lacey WA postion, please fill out the form below:
First Name Last NameEmail Address Mobile Number CityState/ProvinceDo You Have A Valid CDL For This Position?YesNoHow Many Years Of Experience Do You Have?Got Anything Else To Share? We Are All Ears!SHOOT IT ON IN!
Or to discuss this position, please contact us at 510.785.9909 in our local Quality Driver Solutions Hayward CA office.
Job Status: Full-Time Shift: 1st
Days: Monday through Friday – Some Weekends
Contact Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Contact Number: 510-785-9909