Quick International Çourier
A Kuehne + Nagel Company
A leading worldwide priority shipping and logistics company has immediate openings for Call Center/Customer Service Agent for our Schiller Park, IL location.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for all communication between the various departments within the company and its customers to ensure accurate, consistent, and timely information.
Maintain and develop first class customer relations with our clients
- Provide our customers with transportation solutions to meet their needs
- Receive Customer orders via phone, fax and email
- Maintaining 100% customer satisfaction
- Communicate with global network of Quick offices, agents and airline network
- Process and enter detailed orders through the company computer operating system
- Determine best airline routings and method of shipping
- Execute client and operating procedures
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Must have 2 years experience in a busy customer call center environment
- Must have 2 years of mid-level experience in the airline/air cargo/courier industry
- (Courier, Cargo, Airline, Air or Ocean Freight, Biopharm Transportation)- All a plus!
- Military Logistics or Military Air Transportation experience a plus
- Experience with planning global logistics solutions
- HAZMAT training or experience with Biopharm products also a plus
- Experience with planning global logistics solutions (import and/or export)
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
- Medical, Dental & Life-Insurance
- Prescription Drug plan
- 401k Plan