Epes Transport is dedicated to providing quality transportation services. Our mission is to continuously improve the quality of our service to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Continuous improvement in quality is the means we will use to ensure reasonable profits and long-term growth. We will invest in the future of our company in order to meet our business objectives and provide a positive employment environment. We will accomplish our mission through the total commitment and involvement of our employees, our customers and our suppliers
The company started business in 1931 in Blackstone, Virginia. Originally known as 'The Transport Company' it began as a family owned business and continued that way for over 55 years. Epes Transport was purchased in September, 1987 by Epes Carriers, Inc. a newly established holding company owned by A.M. Bodford. In July 2013, Greensboro, North Carolina based Epes Transport merged with their sister company Texas Star Express located in Rockwall, TX. In 2018, Epes was acquired by Penske Logistics. Epes has a fleet of over 1500 power units including over 300 Independent Contractors.
Regional Class A CDL Driver/Truck Driver- HOME WEEKLY!!!!
CDL Truck Drivers Needed Now For Regional Truck Driving positions.
Class A CDL & 1 year Regional experience within the last 3 years required. or 2 years of Regional experience within the last 5 years.
- Must have one year verifiable experience within the last 3 years, or 2 in the last 5 years.
- Trainees must be a recent graduate from an approved certified truck driving school and/or a minimum of three months comparable regional experience.
- Stable work history
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in last 3 years
- No DOT preventable accidents in the last 5 years
- Able to pass DOT physical, drug test and other evaluations
- Meet the minimum requirements of FMCSR
- Other requirements apply
What we have to offer:
- 88 Years of Experience
- Guaranteed Pay
- Consistent Miles
- Layover/Detention Pay
- 24 hour Support
- Assigned Driver Managers
- Assigned Equipment
- Passenger Program
- Weekly Time at Home
- Weekly Pay
- No-Touch Freight
- 65% Drop and Hook -- 100% No Touch
- Career Advancement
Benefits package to include:
- 401K Retirement savings plan with company match
- Low Cost Insurance--Premiums as low as $17/week
- Medical Insurance
- Credit Union
- Prescription Card
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
$45,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
Transportation, Automotive, Skilled Labor - Trades