Job Description: First Fleet is seeking an experienced tractor-trailer technician for it’s Bluffton, IN. repair shop. Applicants should have at least 1 year of experience repairing over the road tractor and trailers. PM’s and brake repairs, minor engine repairs, after treatment diagnosis and repair, and general trailer repair experience. CDL license is a plus.
1. Low Cost Insurance - This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - As of January 1, 2016 the waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing up to 5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out - Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K with Employer Contribution – Beginning January 1, 2016 we will be implementing a percentage employer contribution for all participating employees.
SEE COMPLETE LIST OF BENEFITS BELOW!
- Excellent pay package based on experience and knowledge
- Excellent insurance and benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K, Long and Short Term insurance, and Life Insurance
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Bonus for taking and passing ASC certification
- Furnished Uniforms
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Hiring for Second and Third shift
- Excellent working environment