FirstFleet is seeking Qualified Experienced Mechanics for 2nd and 3rd shift at our Cleveland TN terminal. Work four 10 hour days. Work week is Sunday thru Wed. or Wed. thru Saturday. Technicians will be repairing and maintaining newer diesel trucks and trailers. Excellent pay package based on experience and knowledge. Hours will be:
2nd Shift (Wed. - Sat.) - 5pm to 3:30am (4 - 10 hour shifts)
3rd Shift (Tues., Thur., Fri., Sat.) - 9pm to 7:30am (4 - 10 hour shifts)
1. Low Cost Insurance - This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - As of January 1, 2016 the waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing up to 5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out - Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K with Employer Contribution – Beginning January 1, 2016 we will be implementing a percentage employer contribution for all participating employees.
SEE COMPLETE LIST OF BENEFITS BELOW!
- Excellent pay package based on experience and knowledge
- Excellent insurance and benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K, Long and Short Term insurance, and Life Insurance
- Annual Tool Allowance
- Bonus for taking and passing ASC certification
- Furnished Uniforms
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Average 40 hour work week
- Hiring for various shifts
- Excellent working environment