Join First Vehicle Services as Truck Technician! Servicing Loudoun County Fire
$3,000 Sign-on bonus & $500 employee referral bonus available now!
Multiple Shifts Available! 12:00pm - 8:30pm and 2:30pm - 11:00pm
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $3,000 Sign-on bonus & $500 Referral Bonus available now! (conditions apply)
- $24-$35 hourly wage based on experience & qualifications + ASE/EVT bonus pay!
- ASE & EVT training materials provided
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits packages including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Heavy Diesel Truck Mechanic major responsibilities:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to the First Vehicle Services standards.
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
- Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
Heavy Diesel Truck Mechanic requirements:
- Technical school training helpful
- 3-5 years of heavy truck repair experience; fire equipment helpful
- Must have an appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Possess a valid driver's license. Willing to obtain CDL
- Willing to obtain ASE Certifications - Strongly prefer Master and EVT certifications! - company training & bonuses provided!
- Subject to background check and drug screen.
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team – Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.