Job Title: Dispatcher II
Location: Savannah, GA 31407
Duration: 12 Months
- Dispatcher under moderate supervision, responsible for a variety of activities within the dispatching functions in support of manufacturing.
- Responsible for multiple dispatching and material functions; track status of materials that feeds manufacturing; identify shortages, request replacements and track status of kits.
- Maintain accuracy of reports and data entry.
- Dispatcher releases, interpret and track status of route cards, material request forms, or MES to ensure accurate movement of materials.
- Ensure proper request is placed for replacement material such as scrap, DMT or miscellaneous issues.
- Maintain hardware areas to include identifying shortages.
- Responsible for tracking kits and/or parts requested by departments to the schedule. Maintain kits per log; ensure request is placed within time limits.
- Process all unplanned demand orders within appropriate inventory system for picking of material and expedite to using department.
- Provide customer support to mechanics within assigned department and cover other departments as needed.
- Monitor/Work PCOs (Production Change Orders) or Engineering notification to expedite changes to the manufacturing build schedule.
- Perform all Point of Use processes to include requesting, Q stamp inspection and delivery of material to using department per manufacturing schedule.
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing processes and capable of completing Lean training.
- Responsible for assigned equipment.
- Work with others as a team on dispatching functions.
- Complies with all company safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.