$5,000.00 signing bonus paid out on DAY 1 to fully qualified candidates who apply before 06/30/2021!!
Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members across the country!
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means we're looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized transportation and logistics solutions.
It's more than a job; it's a career.
General Description of Duties:
Dock Workers are responsible for loading and unloading trailers for the purpose of transporting a wide variety of cargo, moving cargo, driving a forklift, or using a pallet jack or other freight for transit. Effectively and efficiently operating mobile technology and completing all required paperwork. Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal location.
* Minimum 18 years of age.
* Have a good stable work record and strong work ethic to add to our exceptional team.
* Have a good safety record.
* Be able to pass pre-employment hair drug screen and post-offer physical.
* Make more money! Wages are Teamster Union Scale, which are greater than most other carriers.
* Plan for the future. ABF Freight employees are covered by a pension plan at no expense to the employee.
* Life insurance is provided through a multi-employer sponsored health and welfare fund.
* Dock Workers receive up to 5 sick days per contract year.
* Employees are given the opportunity to contribute to a company-sponsored 401(k).
* All Dock Workers receive excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with no employee-paid premiums.
* Dock Workers participate in a profit-sharing program with the option to purchase company stock through a stock purchase plan.
Questions about this position? Email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]!
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.