Join West Side Transport to continue your career in management as a Driver Manager. As a Driver Manager, you will be responsible for managing a fleet of drivers, developing relationships with drivers while processing messages, submitting load and customer information and ensuring drivers are aware of their daily schedule.
Come to the Best Side and Work for West Side – APPLY TODAY!
- Developing relationships with fleet drivers to support driver retention efforts.
- Reviews driver’s daily schedule to ensure they are DOT compliant and adhere to their Hours of Service as it applies to the driver’s positional home time.
- Manages drivers daily through processing of inbound messages from fleet, submitting daily plan info, customer information, route suggestions and fuel solutions in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper estimated time of arrivals through effective communication between driver and customer service.
- Ability to recognize potential issues and being able to problem solve quickly and apply a solution.
- Communicated effectively across multiple departments to assure operational goals are being met daily.
- Trains with other related departments as necessary according to company needs; participates in company wide training opportunities to improve self-learning and works to maintain mutual respect and professionalism with co-workers and management to sustain a positive team environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.