Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette
2920 SE Century Blvd.
Hillsboro, OR 97123
Goodwill Industries seeks full time Collectibles Associates for our e-Commerce department. We offer competitive pay and generous medical, dental, and retirement packages.
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette currently operates 44 retail stores, four outlets, two online retail locations, and nearly 60 attended donation centers. Those who work at Goodwill get more than a paycheck, they go home with a sense of pride, dignity, and a job well done. They know they are making a difference in the community.
At Goodwill, we help people with barriers to employment find meaningful work. We strive to help people find good jobs in one of our Goodwill retail or donation centers, or outside Goodwill with another employer. Our employment specialists will do their best to put you to work in one of our locations, or help you find employment through the Goodwill Job Connection Program
GENERAL SUMMARY: The E-Commerce Collectibles Associate processes and sorts valuable collectible items. Associates perform various tasks to prepare items to be sold online and shipped to customers across the country.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches items, accurately portrays, weighs, measures, uses disclaimers and assigns shipping and handling charges appropriately.
- Meet or exceed daily productivity goals through the efficient handling of product; processing items quickly and accurately.
- Follows safety procedures, uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as needed and uses proper body mechanics when performing each task.
- Performs routine tasks according to established processes and ensures that each item is credited to the store that sent it.
- Fosters and demonstrates a positive team environment.
- Provides excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Accurately represent items in photographs: views item and plans presentation, camera position, camera angle, lighting, and key shots to produce desired effect.
- Fully and accurately write all product descriptions and attributes (including damages).
- Accurately package and prepare orders for shipment in accordance with customer expectations.