Job Title: General Laborer
Location: Anaheim, California 92806
Duration: 12 Months
- Transfers material, equipment, kits, parts and supplies; facilitating an efficient flow through the production/assembly area.
- Physically transfers material to assembly work stations; transfers completed assemblies between work areas or cost centers.
- Maintains bench stock.
- Locates materials and transfers parts within the plant.
- Verifies and maintains stock documentation and shortage reports.
- May utilize small hand tools and operate material handling equipment including, pallet handlers, skids, and hand trucks.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.