Under general supervision, this position performs work required to clean Greyhound buses.
- Clean bus exterior with pressure washer or other equipment provided. May include scrubbing, washing with water and cleaning agents, sweeping and waxing, and dumping waste tanks.
- Clean bus interior and lavatory. May include scrubbing, washing with water and cleaning agents, sweeping and waxing, and dumping waste tanks.
- Sweep and mop baggage compartments. Requirements: Using arms in a back and forth motion and up and down while bending and leaning over, lifting up to 10 lbs. walking and standing.
- Restock supplies on bus, including garbage bags, toilet tissues, wet naps, hand sanitizers, etc…
- Perform minor repairs that can be accomplished with hand tools.
- Fuel coach with diesel and DEF
- Performs any other management requests or directives as requested
- Move coaches on company property including in and out of wash bay area
High School or equivalent
Valid drivers license required
Must obtain certified training to drive coach from driver instruction or qualified trainer
Understand and carry out both written and oral instructions.
- Reporting to work mentally and physically fit to perform safely, responsibly, productively and reliably.
- Able to lift 15 lbs. or more.
- Perform physical labor to include lifting, pulling, bending, twisting, stooping, reaching, stretching and working for long period standing or walking, climbing up and down 4 step.
- Properly select, mix and apply cleaning agents appropriate to the task. Work with and without direct supervision.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships through the use of courtesy and respect with others.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
- Sitting (none). Standing (6-8 hours). Walking (6-8 hours). Lifting (11-20 lbs). Carrying (11-20 lbs). Pushing (1-10 lbs.) Pulling (1-10 lbs.) Bending (frequent), stooping (occasional), Crawling (not required), kneeling (occasional), climbing (occasional), reaching (frequent), hearing (continuous), talking (occasional), seeing (continuous), driving (occasional).