The Human Capital Manager is accountable for managing human resource functions including: implementing HR operational strategies; ensuring Talent Management practices are consistently implemented and ensuring high levels of employee engagement. Responsibilities include the development of strong partnerships with business leaders and coaching and developing managers and front line leaders, analyzing business information and leading HR and business project initiatives; proactively engaging in employee relations issues, managing candidate selection and employee development activities; and managing programs, policies and procedures in support of our business culture.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Varies
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Professional HR Certification
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Partners with managers and front line leaders throughout the organization to get input on HR decisions and ensures the delivery of high-quality HR processes.
* Ensures that Talent Acquisition programs align with Reyes Beverage Group competencies and values.
* Demonstrates employee advocacy and develops a reputation as a neutral and approachable HR professional serving all employees and the organization.
* Designs, develops, and implements training and development programs including safety, management, supervisory, and value-added training.
* Leads talent management, employee development, and succession planning initiatives.
* Communicates benefit-related changes and assists employees with questions regarding benefits.
* Assures compliance with all federal, state, and local laws governing employment.
* Coordinates, manages, and measures safety programs including training, compliance, and workers' compensation.
* Maintains the affirmative action plans by communicating AAP plan objectives and documenting progress in the AAP.
* Measures performance in the areas of human resources and safety and presents information to managers.
* Partners with managers and front line leaders to manage employee performance evaluations and career development progress.
* Designs programs and policies to cultivate a strong customer service culture in the HR function.
* Provides value-added services including strategic management, leadership development, and project management.
* May be assigned as a subject-matter expert on one or more human resource disciplines for the company.
* Any other projects or duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.