Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members across the country!
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means we're looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized transportation and logistics solutions. It's more than a job; it's a career.
General Description of Duties:
This is a Part-Time position that will work 29 hours a week and assist Supervisors who are responsible for dispatching road drivers. Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on location of terminal.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* Type or enter information into computer to prepare correspondence
* Prepare envelopes or packages for mailing
* Open and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail
* Answer telephones, convey messages, and run errands
* Operate various office machines
* Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense environment
* Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals
* Assist with yard checks and trailer inventory
* Other duties, as assigned
* High School Diploma, or GED, required
* Experience in transportation industry, preferred
* Typing/data entry and clerical skills
* Must be detail oriented and enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking, customer service minded environment
* Must have excellent verbal and written communications and organizational skills
* Must display sense of urgency, ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail
* Competitive Wages
* Opportunity to participate in a company sponsored 401K
Questions about this position?  Email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call us at (479) 785-8717. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.
1. mailto:[email protected]