$24-$26 per hour
Job ID #: 21931
This manufacturing company has a history of success that dates back to the 1960`s. Due to growth and retirements, they are currently searching for several talented multi-craft Maintenance Technicians. They are committed to their employees and the workplace is very family-friendly and offers a great work/life balance. The company is privately owned, and they are continually investing into their plants and have recently completed a multi-million-dollar capital project last year. You will be offered a great hourly rate, top-notch benefits, retirement, and much more.
- Job stability and growth opportunity
- Low cost benefits
- Great work/life balance
The current opening is for a multi-craft Maintenance Technician.
Main duties include:
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and install industrial equipment and systems
- Work on electrical systems from 24v to 480v
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems such as gearboxes and bearings
- Troubleshoot and repair compressors, dryers, pneumatic operators, hydraulic systems, and pumps
Qualifications for the multi-craft Maintenance Technician include:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Prior experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment and systems preferred
- Computer skills needed and prior experience with computerized maintenance (CMMS)
- Ability to work 8-hour 2nd or 3rd shift, shift of 4 on/4 off, 12-hour days available as well
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.