ABF Freight is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ABF Freight family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Manager, Operations Systems to join the ABF Freight team. As a member, you will manage the creation and implementation of operational systems. This includes working with other departments to help train personnel on the proper and efficient use of systems and provide the necessary data to make tactical and strategic decisions.
Your contribution may include:
* Work with the Sr. Manager - Operations Systems to manage the design and implementation of Operations Systems.
* Ensure a consistent look and feel for all systems and maintain superior usability
* Instruct personnel on efficient uses of the system to allow optimal efficiency levels
* Train service center personnel on proper procedures to ensure system wide consistency
* Act as liaison between the field employees and the General Office to provide an individual to contact for immediate feedback
* Clarify any questions or uncertainties involving systems
* Manage the ad-hoc data requests and develop solutions to automate repetitive requests
* Collaborate with all ABF Freight departments to create an overall strategy for building consistent and easy to use systems
* Modify current methods of working specific systems to permit SC personnel to use flexibility
* Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense environment
* Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals
* Other duties, as assigned
As a Manager, Operations Systems, you will be a member of the ABF Freight Engineering team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
* Knowledge of all areas of office systems and procedures, including software design, programming capabilities and user requirements.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact  [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.