Reporting to the VP of Operations Strategy & Network Design, the Operations Excellence Manager will collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to develop Reinhart's operational best practice playbook and Continuous improvement processes and culture.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Lead Operations Excellence playbook program, known as Orange Standard, across Reinhart warehouse and transportation operations.
- Develop a program to teach Continuous Improvement and Lean/Six Sigma methods
- Champion the identification of improvement opportunities - driving improvement in efficiency/effectiveness, increased business performance, and/or resulting in cost reduction and improved service.
- Ensure best practices are identified and deployed where opportunity exists across the company.
- Structure and lead the development of a step by step playbook of the company's best practices.
- Drive the tracking, consolidation, and reporting of cost reduction initiatives/projects - managing shared accountability for results through influence with peers and/or up-line leaders.
- Communicate project status and milestones through a company communication.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.