Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and assist in resolving AOG situations in a timely manner. Ensure conformance to AOG response policy to include effective and timely communication and execution.
- Process pick tickets/ orders by pulling and issuing parts to support service center, spare parts sales, back shops, ASC and distribution allocation. Ensure all applicable regulatory documentation accompanies parts and ensure exportation to aircraft tail number compliance.
- Prepare parts for shipment to customers, vendors, supplier facilities and distribution allocation in accordance with FAA regulations.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of inventory management systems (such as Corridor or SAP) to process all transactions associated to material handling and distribution.
- Handle and transport Dangerous Goods in accordance with DOT, FAA and any other applicable standards. 6. Resolve any distribution discrepancies and elevate to appropriate party as needed with clear communication on steps taken and needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and assist in facility management and general housekeeping.
- Demonstrate brand protection awareness by adhering to Material Handling Standards.
- Demonstrate understanding of special inventory processes and programs to include Special Missions and others. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to obtain certification to operate forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Ability to pass DOT medical exam.
- Solid working knowledge of computerized inventory procedures to include experience in material services, inventory control or production control.
- Competent user of computerized inventory management system. Corridor/SAP experience preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, personal computer, telephone, fax & copier.
Must be able to work all shifts and weekends. Shifts are subject to change at short notice