To assemble a quality product in an efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Works well with others in a team environment
2. Properly loads and packages products on the machines as assigned
3. Inspects components for visible defects during the load and packaging process
4. Meets or exceeds production efficiency standards on a regular basis
5. Rotates loading positions as required
6. Participates in team meetings, TPMs and production training
7. Is a positive contributor to all team goals
8. Ensures safety awareness and adherence to all safety policies
9. Assures adherence to SOPs's GMP & ISO policies
10. Properly accounts for time and attendance by entering the correct codes as directed
11. Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Puts success of team above own interests; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone's efforts to succeed; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views.
2. Applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
3. Meets productivity standards; works quickly; completes work in timely manner.
4. Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions.
5. Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
6. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to other employees of the organization.
7. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
8. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & WORK AIDS
1. Personal Computer
2. MS Office Suite
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
1. Inside working conditions.
2. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and reach with hands and arms.
3. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
1. Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling.
2. Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
3. Visual Acuity: Closely viewing in order to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
4. Stand/Reach: Regularly required to stand and reach with hands and arms.
5. Lifting: Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.