Location: Mentor, OH
Duration: Contract to hire
First shift - 6 AM-3:30 PM(Monday-Thursday) and 6 AM-10 AM(Friday)
Assemble and package products in a fast-paced production line environment, using automated and manual equipment, while maintaining quality and safety standards.
Employees will operate various packing and filling stations according to quality and safety standards and production needs. Duties include the following:
- Placing product in packaging.
- Visually inspecting product including lids, seals, lot codes, expiration dates etc. and finished product.
- Ensure safe operation at all times by wearing proper PPE, reporting or correcting safety concerns, and recommending changes or improvements.
- Identifies need for on equipment maintenance, and completes work request for the maintenance department.
- Reject non-conforming material using proper procedures.
- Operate electric/manual pallet lift, and restock materials as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
1. Previous experience working in an assembly, production or relevant fast paced environment.
2. Material handling experience preferred.
3. Ability to read and understand instructions, diagrams and quality check sheets.
4. Ability to interpret and follow written procedures to ensure product and packaging meets required specifications.
5. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
6. Detail oriented with ability to identify items against specifications.
7. Must be able to run electric/manual pallet lift, and restock materials
Thanks & Regards,
neeraj.trivedi [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
9777 N. College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46280