Great Lakes Coca-Cola Distribution, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Great Lakes Coca-Cola is responsible for the sales, production and distribution of Coca-Cola brands to the market area. Together with Coca-Cola, we are proud distribution partners for the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
The Sanitation Supervisor is a vital role to the production of Coca-Cola products and beverages. This position oversees and manages the daily operation of the sanitation department, to include understanding the sanitation program, efficiency targets, and methods to improve overall performance of the sanitation team. Reporting to the Production Manager, the Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for the facility sanitation as well as supervising and directing sanitation personnel in a dual-shift manufacturing environment. 'People skills' and business professionalism is a key component for the successful leadership needed in this role.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Assist in performing and compliance of audits. (GMP, Process, ISO, Kore, FDA, etc.)
- Monitor and direct employees to ensure facility meets or exceeds all GMP requirements
- Work with other departments to produce, store and distribute quality products
- Supervise, train, and develop sanitation employees.
- Develop Sanitation Standard Operational Procedures (SSOP) according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), USDA, and FDA regulations for all sanitation tasks.
- Maintain GMP provisions and monitor employee practices that relate to cleanliness, sanitation, and pest control.
- Conduct safety training to comply with OSHA regulations and company standards.
- Enforce and communicate company policies and procedures
- Develop work schedules, measure performance, and monitor historical trends
- Train others or direct training in appropriate Great Lakes Coca Cola Management System Procedures and work instructions
- Maintain all pertinent records, reports, and other paperwork as needed partnered with production and maintenance resources to meet plant objectives.
- Participate as the department specialist for the facility's HACCP / Food Safety Team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.