My name is Tahera Ali and I am a SR recruiter at BC forward.
I am reaching out to you on an exciting full time Job opportunity with one of our Direct clients. Below is the job description for one of the needs. Kindly share with me your updated resume and let me know what time works for you to speak more about this client and the positions.
Job Title: Schedule Planner II
Location: Grovetown, GA 30813
Expected Duration: 01 Year
- Plans and schedules complex and high impact (multiple work centers, higher technology) manufacturing processes of all current production and service parts.
- Schedules requirements for material with regard to the Deere Production System including kanbans/triggers, delivery and achievement of the production schedule.
- May develop line sequencing of options.
- May supervise and provide work direction.
- Schedule’s production parts.
- Schedules service parts.
- Expedites production and purchased parts.
- Coordinates needed parts from other John Deere departments.
- Coordinates the implementation of engineering and material changes.
- Analyzes future production requirements which may include workforce planning strategies to develop recommendations to ensure that machine load and work force can meet the production requirements for the department, including maintaining and planning kanbans and calculating kanban quantities.
- Performs some administrative duties for the department.
- May include work direction and/or supervision, including performance management.
- Audits inventory integrity and accuracy, including performing the production and scrap reporting.
- Strong communication skills
- Good typing/computer/Microsoft Office Skills including Excel.
- 4-year degree Business related or Supply Management. Open to recent graduate candidates.
- SAP experience
Notes from call with manager:
- Manager highly prefers candidates with 4-year degree.
- He is open to recent grad candidates.
- Potential driving between sites or to other locations using personal vehicle may be required.
- The position will work remotely until the facility opens back up for onsite work.
We are open to candidates who would like to sit in Augusta, Greeneville, Thibodaux or Cary.
- Interviews will be conducted via phone or using MS Teams.
Thanks and Regards,
(317) 588 8608
9777 N. College Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46280
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about how we use personal information collected, view our Privacy Notice and CCPA Addendum.
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.