Join our growing team!!
Reporting to the shift Warehouse Lead or Logistics Manager, this position has primary responsibility for all functions and paperwork relating to pulling, packing and shipping material out of our distribution facility to customers, vendors, or other NEFCO distribution facilities.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Process UPS, and FEDEX shipments
• Complete bills of lading for multiple carriers
• Contact carriers to setup pickups of material
• Complete manifest for all shipments
• Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for pulling, packing and shipping all products leaving the warehouse
• Verifying actual products received against items listed in RF technology or ERP system
• Confirming product integrity and ensuring products are placed with the correct and appropriate shipping labels and outbound trucks
• Operating machinery including a forklift in a safe and proper manner
• Loading trucks and using work devices such as forklifts, cherry pickers, or sorting bins
• Maintaining cleanliness of shipping area including loading docks and trash areas
• Communicate consistently with management, all branch personnel
• Monday – Friday - Day Shift
• Typically 40 hours (OT available depending on NEFCO needs)