Tetra Tech Inc. is currently seeking a temporary, part-time Site Logistics Lead for multiple Point of Distribution (POD) sites throughout the National Capital Region (NCR) .
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
The selected candidate will work alongside local public health officials at Points of Distribution (POD) vaccination sites and reports to the POD Site Manager. General duties include:
- Ensure resources are available to support the operational mission of providing medication to as many people as possible quickly, safely and accurately.
- Responsible for overseeing non-medical POD operations including staff registration, breaks/refreshments, non-medical supplies inventory and distribution, and coordinates with centralized County Logistics Team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experienced ICS logistics section from prior operations
- Knowledgeable of mass Prophylaxis/ Vaccination Planning
- Knowledge of SNS Planning
- Understanding of POD operations and workflow
- Supply management experience
- Ability to quickly trouble shoot on-site issues
- Organizational skills
Minimal qualifications include:
- Working knowledge of ICS Logistics section
- Understanding of warehousing or supply chain management operations
- Organizational skills
- Ability to quickly touble3 shoot on-site issues
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities to complete work in a timely manner, despite changes in workload or assignment, pressure of deadlines, or competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and follow through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Certifications, Associates or bachelor’s degree in emergency management or related field is preferred.
- This position requires you to drive on a regular basis and will require passing a motor vehicle record (MVR) background check.
- You may be required travel to multiple POD sites throughout the NCR. Travel schedule will be based on client needs.
- Candidate may be required to work outside during inclement weather (cold and hot)
- Candidate may be required to stand for extended periods of time
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science ® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting www.tetratech.com/en/benefits .
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/en/careers .
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies