NuCO2 is the largest, best and a national provider of beverage grade liquid CO2, onsite N2 generation and storage, to the Foodservice and Hospitality Industry.
This position is responsible for the day to day operations of the depot and related customer base including production scheduling, manpower planning, general property maintenance, safety training. Person is responsible for regulatory compliance on a federal, state, local and Company level.
Other duties will include working as a Route Driver and/or Installer/Technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly supervises up to 4 commercial drivers and/or installation technicians.
- Performs Installations and Services Activities.
- Ability to approve and submit bi-weekly timesheets.
- Adheres to and enforces the organization's policies, procedures, Federal/State applicable laws and municipal regulations.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, road testing, and training associates.
- Responsible for new hire training and safety training.
- Job responsibilities also include resource planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and counseling employees; addressing complaints and resolving all depot concerns.
- Back filling for delivery driver absences (vacations, sick, replacement).
- Manage Depot inventory and communicate with Supply Chain regarding replenishment of said inventory.
- Ability to lead and motivate subordinates through a positive safety first, goal oriented, and productive mindset.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret established SOP's, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Have the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and by email) all SOP's installation challenges to the Scheduler, Sales, Ops. Managers, and Safety Departments.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Have basic knowledge of the permitting procedures, where applicable.
- Basic mathematical skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, percentages, decimals, and division.
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills
- Experience with Hazardous Material and pressurized gas systems preferred.
- Previous experience in plumbing, cable installation or tank installation preferred.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).Experience:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Driving: 1 Year of commercial driving experience
- License: Class B CDL with
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
- No air brake restrictions
- Medical cared required
- Must be able to wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - hard hat, safety glasses, ear protection, steel toe boots and gloves as required
- Must be able to direct and lift up to 55 lbs. and push/pull from 56 to 175 lbs
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER