• Abstract Reasoning, Empathy, High Ego Strength and Resilience, Self-structure, and Assertiveness
- Experience with e-learning development including instructional design and scripting
- Experience with Mircolearning including development and implementation of a Microlearning platform
- Proven success facilitating live and online training
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred, in Human Resources Development, Training Management, Adult Learning, teaching or Curriculum Development.
• Minimum 5 years training, teaching, or related Human Resources experience
• Experience with designing and deploying training in a global environment
• Experience and demonstrated success in managing high profile projects that include executive engagement and garnering buy-in
• 5-10 years training and development experience including facilitation and instructional design, required
• 5-10 years of Instructional or Curriculum Design preferred
• Advance knowledge and demonstration of adult learning theories and principals for managers, executives and other leaders
• Preferred 5+ years in Executive and C Suite L&D development
- Strong technical and conversational writing skills with experience in writing content for different training methods, mediums, and for varied audiences
• Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
• Korean, Chinese, or Hebrew fluency desirable
• Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Webex, MS Teams, etc.
- Demonstrated visual design skills and ability to work in a variety of platforms (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Competency with Instructional Design Software, Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline experience desired
- Proficiency in Learning Management System
- Ability to develop training material with short timelines
- Detail oriented
• Ability to develop training material with short timelines
• Detail oriented
• Ability to prioritize business requests and self-manage workload and timelines
• Analytical, design and development skills
• Good organizational skills
• Creative ability
Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, post COIVD-19.
Primary Responsibilities of the Job:
- Help create a vision for leadership development curriculum with a fast-moving, demanding and customer-centric organization in mind.
- Program Management, can vision, strategize and execute a full-to-end learning development program.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation in support of delivering, administering, and collaborating with HR leadership in managing all elements of Rinchem’s development programs and process.
- Assist in and lead as appropriate, approaches in measuring and evaluating effectiveness and efficiency of the development programs and process.
- Utilize multiple methods, tools, data collection approaches, etc., conduct activities that document training assessments and evaluations of/for leadership development programs, products or services to determine overall effectiveness and value of product or service provided.
- Participate in the activities that support Rinchem Content Review Board.
- Identifies and recommends training and development opportunities that will assist employees in achieving enhanced performance and/or career objectives.
- Understands competency models and amends current programs and materials to reflect Rinchem approach and models as needed.
- Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as communicates and models the core values of the organization to create a proper, professional workforce.
- Understands developing trends in the training and development industry, and shares with their team and others in Human Resources.
- Work proactively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) at all levels to understand needs and goals to bring the best learning solutions forward.
- Along with Manager, serves as a point-of-contact for Executives and third-party partnerships regarding talent training and development.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information Director and or VP.
- Use appropriate tools and techniques to produce learning experiences that drive results (eLearning, audio, presentations, video, etc.).
- Investigates, designs, creates, and revises employee development projects as requested.
- Understands Learning Management System framework (SCORM, AICC, xAPI).
- Conduct analysis on operational performance to identify knowledge gaps.
- Develop training action plans for individuals and groups based on performance needs. Using Adult Learning Principles, select the most effective instructional methods for delivery including but not limited to eLearning, self-paced, or virtual delivery methods.
- Partner with internal and external customers identify training needs.
- Provide status updates and any risks to HR & OD Director in a timely manner. Partner with leader to develop action plan to address risks and meet timelines.
- Work with other training team members to design practical application scenarios including practice exercises, role plays, case studies, games and simulations.