CPC Logistics, the nation’s leading driver and logistics service provider, is seeking a bright, professional individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have experience in all facets of HR – including telephone recruiting, screening applicants, and new hire paperwork. Post hire will require 1 week of company paid travel for training purposes.
- Daily communication with Drivers, Transportation Personnel and clinics among others
- Professional phone etiquette at all times
- Run background checks, Employment Verifications and set up of applicants to clinics for drug screens and physicals.
- Run Drivers Annual MVR’s, Submit Vacation Request Forms
- Order office supplies
- Assist Regional and Divisional Manager as needed
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision & juggle many tasks simultaneously & still meet deadlines
Qualified candidates will:
- Have 2-5 years of administrative experience (Transportation experience a plus)
- Bi-Lingual a plus (English/Spanish)
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Have a focus on customer service
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills a must
- $14.50/hour starting (DOE), 40 hours per week, paid biweekly
- Monday-Friday workweek 8am-5pm
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance benefits after 45 days!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401(k) with company match!
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Holiday Pay
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Qualified candidates interested in joining our team should Reply by email ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. The Hiring Manager for this position will be reviewing resumes and completed applications only.
Please apply by submitting resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
To apply for this job email your details to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]