We are currently looking for a warehouse manager for our manufacturing facility. The warehouse manager position is a full time position with full benefits. All interested applicants are asked to submit a copy of your resume in MS Word format as an attachment. All interested applicants for the warehouse manager position will have the following skill sets:
The Warehouse Manager provides front line daily direction and leadership to a team of salaried and/or hourly warehouse employees. Recruits, trains and develops the team while adhering to safety and departmental objectives such as ensuring the productivity, efficiency and placement of accurate orders in the shipping operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides hands-on supervision of the warehouse to maximize workforce productivity and accuracy.
• Gives daily direction on shipping and receiving schedules, unscheduled down times and is responsible for the efficient utilization of all team members.
• Provides leadership in improving operating efficiencies, such as problem resolution, manages complexity and strives to be proactive.
• Achieves established customer order fill rates. Provides reports as necessary to measure and monitor KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) of the warehouse operation.
• Manages all shipping and receiving for the plant. Assures accurate on-time shipping and receiving of finished goods, work-in-process, raw materials and waste.
• Reviews and verifies that all products moving to the warehouse have the correct description, quantity and number.
• Tracks, traces and expedites pick lists and orders to ensure on-time arrival to include the overall support of the warehouse flow of inbound and outbound shipments.
• Ensures timely actions on customer complaints and develops root cause analysis to resolve customer issues.
• Manages the team in a manner that supports a positive work environment. Leads problem-solving activities for the warehouse as necessary.
• Directly supervises warehouse employees (Material Handlers) who load trucks for shipment.
• Develops, sets performance standards, monitors job performance and delivers team member feedback constructively and performance evaluations to provide personal growth and enhance team capabilities.
• Enforces plant rules, monitors attendance and provides corrective action (discipline) as necessary.
• Facilitates daily/weekly/monthly meetings as necessary to communicate any company or departmental updates to team members.
• Reviews safety guidelines, workplace safety policies and OSHA requirements with warehouse employees. Ensures the health, safety and cleanliness of the work environment.
• Interviews and selects new employees. Provides orientations and position training to new team members and conducts re-training as necessary.
• Works with customer service to provide best in-stock dates where required; helps to identify opportunities to provide exceptional customer service.
• Provides key leadership during the annual inventory process.
• Performs other duties as assigned.