Samuels and Son Seafood, the nation’s leading purveyor of fresh and frozen seafood has a unique and exciting opportunity for a seafood warehouse worker in Orlando. This position will assist the company with loading boxes into trucks, pulling fresh and frozen product, checking order sheets and placing items on pallets for distribution. This position offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with an opportunity for advancement and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The Warehouse Associate will have an overnight routine full time position that will start at 8PM and will include Sunday nights. Prior seafood experience and knowledge is preferred, but not required. This position will be working in the warehouse which is regulated at 35 degrees.
Check us out online at www.samuelsandsonseafood.com
Summary of essential job functions:
Functions include, but not limited to the following:
• Selects products, from a variety of fish, shellfish, and other requested items in customer orders.
• Loads boxes and customer orders onto delivery trucks.
• Checks completed order to assure compliance with order sheets.
• Ices fish using shaved ice to pack fresh fish and other seafood for storage and shipping.
• Works in a refrigerated area that is 35 degrees Fahrenheit .
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to lift up to 60lbs
• Must have previous warehouse experience
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to work overnight shift beginning at 8PM
• Must be a team player
• Must be able to communicate with team and managers