Position :: Warehouse Manager/ Distribution Specialist
Duration :: 06 months
Hours:: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location:: Neenah WI 54956
- Demonstrate an active commitment to safety by complying with safety rules and carrying out job responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Must be knowledgeable in the safety rules and confront substandard behaviors. Contributes to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
- Monitor production reporting, material handling procedures, and inventory transactions to ensure high levels of finished product inventory accuracy at the stock keeping level in WMS/SAP for the facility as well as the outside warehouse. Identify root causes, obstacles, or tools needed to achieve benchmark level results in inventory accuracy.
- Provide WMS coordinator responsibilities including, but not limited to: quality hold containment, Radio Frequency Terminal (RFT) configuration, scanner configuration, new user set-up, and work order maintenance.
- Provide training to operations and warehouse teams on such systems as WMS and SAP.