$500 Sign on Bonus
Delaware Valley Floral Group is seeking to hire team members for our Fresh Flower Pick/Pack Operation. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure timely and accurate picking and packing of quality products for loose-pick orders within a cooler environment (approximately 35 degrees).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The hours for this position are Sunday - Thursday 7am – 5pm. Additional days/hours or adjustment to daily start time may change due to holiday or additional workload. Off Peak hours may decrease start/end times.
- Pick product, handle and inspect product, ensuring good quality, in a timely manner, while minimizing/eliminating picking errors and improve order accuracy.
- Utilize RF Scanners in the picking process.
- Pack product, whether utilizing a procona packing machine, or dry pack into boxes, ensuring the product is packaged in a correct manner that will minimize damage during transport.
- Utilize computer for printing labels and accurately label boxes for customer orders.
- Oversee general safety and housekeeping for your areas of responsibility, to include sweeping, removal of water from area, and emptying trash.
- Attend and participate in ongoing team meetings for continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned/required by management.