Manages all warehouse activities. Manages the warehouse ensuring the receipt, coordination and safety of goods coming through a warehouse. Also ensures that orders arrive and are dispatched on time to the appropriate destinations and in the expected quantities. Supervises warehouse personnel.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Ensure quality standards and productivity standards are achieved with a priority.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Accountable for supervisory functions of the shift/department assigned
- Responsible for Warehouse productivity tracking, to meet customer schedules and maximize operational efficiency
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable
- Secure company assets
- Assist with various transportation/warehouse duties related to DOT regulations, OSHA, fleet operations, and scheduling
- Coach and lead the Warehouse team to increase productivity and provide high-quality customer service
- Ensure completion and proper execution of work procedures
- Ability to read and understand product codes
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Bachelor's degree preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status,
or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.