BCforward is currently seeking for a highly motivated Warehouse Worker@ Woonsocket, RI 02895!!!
- Warehouse Worker
- Woonsocket, RI 02895
- 3 months contract with a possibility of extension
- M-f 2nd shift
We are currently seeking a warehouse worker to unloads containers from transport vehicles, moving them from one vehicle to another.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads containers from transport vehicles, transferring those containers to another vehicle.
- Reload clean supplies onto transport vehicles.
- Works toward achieving maximum efficiencies in an established work environment while maintaining safety & compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
Education and Experience:
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school, demonstrating the ability to understand and follow established safety measures.
- Three or more months of plant/warehouse experience required, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to operate equipment (trucks/forklifts) and technical ability to operate a hand cart/2-wheel dolly.
- Demonstrates good penmanship.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications, including spreadsheets and word documents.
- Demonstrates the ability to observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130105 when responding to this ad.