$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID #: 21920
While most know our international manufacturing client for their innovative spirit, the people that work here know them for providing an exciting and collaborative atmosphere in which any skilled professional can thrive! This global producer has recently expanded and is able to provide the boost you're looking for in your career. Currently they are looking for a Welding Engineer experience to join their team!
Why should you apply?:
- High-profile position, corporate facing
- Great benefits, start on day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent vacation package
Duties and responsibilities of the Welding Engineer include:
- Utilize quality plans and manufacturing documentation, including, PFMEAs, PFDs, standard operating procedures, and equipment layouts to improve overall manufacturing efficiencies, reduce scrap, and improve product quality within the welded assembly group
- Project management overseeing equipment, tooling, fixture development
- Improve and make changes to product designs, prototype manufacture, cost estimation, and process development to assist in the product introduction process
- Support the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Travel internationally up to 30% of the time to meet with corporate engineering team
Requirements of the Welding Engineer include:
- BS in Engineering, Welding or Metallurgy focus preferred
- Proven experience improving resistance and robotic MIG welding processes and maintenance of welding equipmentExposure to welding equipment required
- 2D and 3D design software experience
- Ability and desire to travel internationally
- Ability to read blueprints
- Automotive manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.